Hours Of Operation: 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week
Blocked Drains Widnes
Dealing with blocked drains in Widnes isn’t a pleasant job for anyone. That’s why, here at James Drains, we are here to tackle all of your drainage issues on your behalf. Whether you’re suffering from hard-wearing blockages or even collapsed pipes, our team will be able to help you deal with these issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our experienced team have spent many years working to help our clients recover from all kinds of drainage issues. We specialise in eliminating even extremely tough and difficult-to-shift blockages. No matter what kind of blockage you are suffering from, our team will be able to remove the blockage or provide replacement services in the event that the pipe has sustained too much damage.
Do I Need Drains Unblocking Services in Widnes?
When your property’s drains do become blocked, or start to develop severe blockages, you will be able to notice it. Some of the most common symptoms to looks out for include:
- Slow-Draining Drains, including Toilets, Showers and Sinks.
- Gurgling Noises from All Drains.
- Unpleasant Smells.
- Puddles Near Exterior Drains.
These are just some of the most common warning signs associated with blocked drains. If allowed to completely block off a pipe, these blockages can have a wide range of more serious symptoms. When a pipe becomes completely, or even mostly, blocked off, it can lead to:
- Flooding – With nowhere to go, the water may rise back up the pipes and cause flooding from sinks, showers and toilets.
- Water Damage – When the pressure in a pipe reaches too high, it can easily escape via small cracks and gaps in your piping. This can lead to water damage throughout your home, including mould and damp.
- Health Risks – When water or waste is allowed to remain standing in a pipe, it can cause a range of potential health hazards to any nearby users. It can allow all kinds of harmful bacteria to grow.
How Are Blocked Drains in Widnes Cleared?
Here at James Drains, we can deal with blockages in a variety of ways. In most cases, we will recommend starting the process off with a reliable CCTV drain survey. This involves feeding a small camera into the drains. Using this camera, we will identify the exact location of the blockage, in addition to its composition. As we will recommend different techniques to deal with different kinds of blockages, this information is absolutely essential.
When we know where and what kind of blockage we are dealing with, we will usually recommend either drain rodding or high-pressure water-jetting to eliminate the issue as quickly as possible.
Drain Rodding in Widnes
Using hard-wearing drain rods, we will dislodge blockages as quickly as possible. This is a great option for softer blockages, such as kitchen roll or human waste blockages. The rod will slowly be fed into the blockage using a corkscrew head. From there, the blockage will be pushed or pulled apart to break it up and allow the waste to be disposed of normally.
Drain Jetting in Widnes
Using high-pressure water-jetting, we will blast the blockage with a high volume of water extremely quickly. This will have much more force behind it than your normal drainage and work to clear blockages quickly and efficiently.
What Kinds of Drain Blockages Can James Drains Deal With?
Whatever kind of blockage you and your property are suffering from, the experienced team at James Drains is here to help. Over the years, we have dealt with all kinds of drain blockages across a range of properties. Some of the most common blockages that we can deal with include:
- Waste Material Blockages – This can include materials which are unsuitable for flushing, like:
- Baby Wipes.
- Kitchen Roll.
- Feminine Products.
- Fats, Oils and Greases – The fats, oils and greases that we flush down the drain almost daily are one of the main contributors to drain blockages.
- Collapsed Pipes – These issues can cause both blockages and substantial property damage. It is essential that they are dealt with as soon as possible.
- Tree Root Intrusion – Plants and tree roots are attracted to the moisture in your drains. They will grow in the direction of these pipes and can easily create blockages on the inside.
Struggling with Blocked Drains in Widnes? Call James Drains Today!
Here at James Drains, our professional team can deal with all kinds of drainage issues in Widnes. We can clear blockages from any system and, where required, conduct repair and replacement work on domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
For more information on our clearing services for blocked drains in Widnes, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today. You can call us directly on 0800 037 5112 or, if you prefer, use our online contact form and we’ll get back to you.