Hours Of Operation: 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week
Blocked Drains Atherton
Here at James Drains, our professional team of drainage experts specialise in removing blockages from a wide range of drains and pipes. Whether you’re struggling with blocked drains in Atherton as part of your domestic, commercial or industrial property, it is important that you work to clear them as quickly as possible.
We are able to deliver a comprehensive service to eliminate blockages of all kinds in a speedy and cost-effective manner. Using our industry-leading technology and techniques, our drainage experts will be able to break up all kinds of blockages and ensure that they are removed from your drains. We will also be able to offer advice on preventing these blockages from happening in the future, which could not only make your life easier, but can also help you to save money on maintenance and unblocking.
How Do I Know If I Have Blocked Drains in Atherton?
When the drains in your property become blocked, it shouldn’t be too difficult to notice. There are all kinds of symptoms which your property will display to let you know there’s an issue with the drains. It is definitely worth keeping an eye out for any of the following problems, as they could be an indication of something more serious starting to develop.
Some of the most common indicators to suggest your drains are becoming blocked can include:
- Slow-To-Empty Drains.
- Gurgling Noises whenever a Drain does Empty.
- Unpleasant, Lingering and Sulphuric Smells emerging from your Drains.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems in your home or business, then you need to take steps to eliminate these developing blockages. Failing to deal with growing blockages can result in extremely costly repair work across your property.
Some of the major problems which can develop if drainage issues aren’t resolved quickly can include:
- Extensive Property Damage – Even the smallest of leaks in your drainage system can result in major problems – any kind of large-scale blockage can be devastating. If water or, even worse, human waste is allowed to escape from the pipe, it can cause a host of problems to your property, including:
- Signs of Damp – Water can cause a great deal of damage to your property. If there is a leak from your pipes, you’ll start to notice damp close to the pipe. This can create unpleasant smells, ugly sights and result in a weakened structural integrity.
- Mould – Mould can easily grow on your walls or in the walls’ interior. This can lead to a range of different health hazards, including unhealthy bacteria, which can cause long-term illnesses. They are also responsible for exacerbating existing illnesses, such as asthma.
- Flooding – In some cases, water can escape your pipes in great volume. This can easily lead to the flooding of your property’s lower levels or outdoor space. This can cause a great deal of damage and even impact the building’s foundations.
- Backwash and Sewage Backups – When the water and waste in a pipe becomes too highly pressurised thanks to a blockage, it can lead to a whole range of issues. In the most extreme cases, the waste can flow back up the pipe and escape via the drain. This isn’t nice for drains like a shower or a sink, but it can be very unpleasant if your toilet is flooding.
How to Clear Blocked Drains in Atherton? Call James Drains!
Trying to clear seriously blocked drains yourself can be extremely problematic. Adding more water or cleaning products to an already blocked drain can exacerbate the existing situation. Similarly, getting down on your knees with cheap drain rods can cause damage to the pipe or even lead to the drain rods becoming a part of the blockage.
Here at James Drains, our team can deliver a comprehensive service to help you clear all kinds of blocked drains in Atherton. We can use our industry-leading CCTV drain survey services to identify the precise location of the blockage. What’s more, we can also identify the composition of the blocked pipe to establish the best way of removing the blockage.
We can utilise both drain rodding and high-pressure water-jetting services to clear the pipe as quickly and efficiently as possible. We will work with you to eliminate blockages and offer you advice on preventing these problems from developing in the future.
Here at James Drains, our professional team can remove blockages from a range of properties, including domestic, commercial and industrial solutions. So, whether you’re looking to clear a minor blocked drain or for a more comprehensive service to give your entire drainage system a thorough clean, our team are here for you.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional team today. You can reach us directly by calling us on 0800 037 5112. If you prefer, you can fill in our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.