Hours Of Operation: 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week
Blocked Drains Bolton
Here at James Drains, our experienced team can deal with a variety of drainage problems affecting your property. We can help to clear blocked drains in Bolton for both residential and commercial properties. When a blockage does start to impact your drains, you need to make sure that it is cleared as quickly as possible. Blocked pipes can lead to a range of serious structural problems, many of which will require costly repairs.
Our team are professionals when it comes to eliminating all kinds of blockages from any property. Using a combination of industry-leading technology and experience, we will be able to break apart any blockage. We will also be able to conduct effective repairs and replacements on damaged pipes. Our drainage specialists and engineers are available 24/7 to deliver a reliable service to all kinds of properties in Bolton.
How Will I Know If I’m Suffering from Blocked Drains in Bolton?
In most cases, your property will alert you if you’re struggling from blocked drains in Bolton. There are many early warning signs which can symbolise a developing blockage. Some of the most serious signs of blocked drains to keep an eye out for include:
- Unpleasant Smells.
- Slow to Clear Toilets, Sinks and Showers.
- Gurgling Noises from Clearing Drains.
- Water-Logged Soil.
- Flooding or Standing Water.
Some of these issues can be difficult to notice at first but will quickly progress into serious problems for your property. As the blockages become more and more serious, the symptoms will become more and more noticeable.
What are the Causes of Blocked Drains in Bolton?
Blockages in drainpipes can be caused by a variety of reasons. Some will be due to poor drainage care or maintenance, whereas others will be caused by nature. The kind of unblocking services you require will depend on the kind of blockage you are dealing with. Here at James Drains, we can deal with a complete range of blockages caused by a variety of different reasons, including:
- Disposing of Unsuitable Materials – One of the most common causes of drainage blockages in the UK is the disposal of unsuitable waste. Toilets and drains are designed to deal with extremely small amounts of solid waste, and the rest needs to be waste water, grey water and other liquids.
Some of the most common materials which can lead to blockages include:
- Wet Wipes and Baby Wipes.
- Makeup Waste.
- Feminine Products.
- Kitchen Roll.
- Soap Scum and Hair.
- Food Waste and FOGs – Most blocked drains in Bolton include food waste or fats, oils and greases. Fats, oils and greases, known as FOGs, can adhere to the inside of your drain pipes. Once there, they will capture all kinds of waste which passes them. This can cause blockages to develop extremely quickly.
Fats, oils and greases need to be disposed of in other ways. The effect that they can have on a drainage system is so serious that many companies and households choose to equip their property with grease traps. These systems will stop the FOGs waste from entering your drainage system, allowing for them to be disposed of.
- Tree Roots Intrusions – Tree roots are one of the most serious risks to your drainage system. They will detect the moisture in the pipes and grow in their direction. Once they reach the pipes, these tree roots will only require the smallest of gaps to enter the drains. As soon as they enter the drain pipes, these roots will grow extremely quickly due to the moisture and nutrients present in the waste water.
Tree roots can not only cause serious blockages in your pipe, they can also lead to long-term damage. In many cases, these issues will require repair and replacement services, in addition to unblocking services.
Industry-Leading Unblocking Services from James Drains
Here at James Drains, we can deliver complete unblocking services to deal with all kinds of blocked drains. We will be able to quickly and easily identify the source of the blockage using our industry-leading technology. From there, our drainage specialists will work to eliminate the blockage as quickly as possible.
As part of our comprehensive unblocking services, we’ll be able to provide:
- CCTV Drain Surveys – Using a small and easily-controllable camera, we will investigate your drains. This can help us to locate the exact position of the blockage. It can also be essential to analyse the composition of the blockage. This information is extremely important as it allows us to decide on the best unblocking solution for your needs.
- Drain Rodding – Use high-quality drain rods, our professional team will work to break your blockage apart. This is ideal for breaking up softer blockages which can be entered and disrupted by hard-wearing drain rods.
- High-Pressure Water-Jetting – Thanks to our high-pressure water-jetting services, we’ll be able to clear practically any kind of blockage in record time. This method involves the introduction of a high-volume of water to your system at an extremely high-pressure. The force behind this solution will dislodge and break apart most blockages.
Struggling with Blocked Drains in Bolton? Get in Touch with James Drains Today!
Here at James Drains, our experienced team can deliver a complete range of unblocking services. We can help to clear residential and commercial drains in a variety of different properties. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch today. You can reach our experienced team by calling us directly on 0800 037 5112. If you have any questions or concerns, you can email them to us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.