Hours Of Operation: 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week
Blocked Drains Leigh
When it comes to blocked drains in Leigh, you can’t afford to work with an inexperienced team. Making sure that your property’s drains are kept in the best possible condition is extremely important. Low-quality drains, particularly if they are suffering from blockages, can lead to property damage and even create health hazards.
Here at James Drains, we can deliver a comprehensive service to eliminate all kinds of blockages in your property’s drains. Our experienced team have worked alongside all kinds of clients over the years to deal with drainage issues in domestic, commercial and industrial properties. No matter what kind of blockage is affecting your property, our team will be able to quickly and easily identify and dislodge the problem.
Are My Drains Blocked, and Do I Need Unblocking Services in Leigh?
When your drains become blocked, your property will warn you. It is rare for a blockage to immediately cause severe problems. Instead, a relatively minor blockage might progress into something more serious over time. That is fortunate, because it will give you the opportunity to identify the symptoms of a developing blockage, and deal with it before it results in extensive property damage or requires costly repair work.
Some of the most common symptoms that developing blocked drains in Leigh suffer from include:
- Unpleasant, Lingering Smells from your Drains.
- Gurgling Noises when a Drain Empties.
- Slow-To-Clear Drains.
If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to take steps to eliminate the blockage as quickly as possible. Otherwise, you could find yourself dealing with a much larger problem. If a blockage is allowed to develop, or remain in place for any length of time, it can lead to:
- Property Damage – A blockage in one of your drains can lead to all kinds of problems. If water escapes your pipes, for example, it can cause mould and damp to develop across your property. Once these issues have begun to develop, it can be almost impossible, or extremely expensive, to ever fully be rid of them.
- Flooding and Backwash – If water and other kinds of waste can’t progress through your pipes, there is the risk that they will flow the wrong way. This can be unpleasant when a sink or shower backwashes, but if your toilet starts to overflow it can be extremely disgusting and hazardous to your health.
How Can Blocked Drains in Leigh Be Cleared by a Professional Team?
Here at James Drains, we can deal with practically any blockage that is likely to develop on your property. In some cases, blockages can cause extensive damage to the pipe affected, or even the entire system. In these instances, we will be more likely to recommend replacement or repair work rather than drain clearance, but that is dependent on the state of the drains.
The first step in most of these projects is a CCTV drain survey. Using a small, easily manoeuvrable camera, our team will be able to find the exact location of the blockage. We will also be able to understand what the blockage is made of, and how best to dismantle it to allow optimal water flow.
There are two main drain unblocking techniques that we use to clear blockages. Both can be used in practically any situation, but some projects are more suited to one technique or the other.
- Drain Rodding in Leigh – Our drainage experts can use hard-wearing drain rods to break up all kinds of blockages. This technique is ideal for softer blockages which can be broken up. They can also be useful in pipes where there are issues with standing water.
- Drain Jetting in Leigh – Thanks to high-pressure water-jetting, we are able to blast blockages with a high volume of water. This can break up blockages of all kinds extremely quickly. The only instance where this technique isn’t suitable is where the blockage is defended by standing water.
Having Issues with Blocked Drains in Leigh? Contact James Drains Today
When it comes to dealing with blocked drains in the North-West, you need an experienced and professional team by your side. Attempting to resolve these issues on your own can actually cause more damage than the initial problem.
The James Drains’ team has worked on a wide range of properties throughout Leigh and the North-West. We have removed blockages of all kinds in domestic, commercial and industrial drainage systems. Whether you’re looking for reliable CCTV drain surveys, drain rodding or high-pressure water-jetting, our team are here for you.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today by calling us on 0800 037 5112. Alternatively, you can ask any questions or mention any concerns you might have via our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.