Hours Of Operation: 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week
Blocked Drains Knutsford
If you’re suffering from any kind of blockage in your drains, you need to get in touch with professional drainage experts. Total blockages, and even some of the more minor issues, can lead to serious problems across your property. Here at James Drains, we can work to eliminate blocked drains in Knutsford and the surrounding areas. Our drainage experts can work to resolve any and all kinds of drainage concerns for your home or business.
Over the years, we have helped to eliminate blockages in all kinds of drainage pipes. We can eliminate even the most stubborn of blockages within your system. Whatever kind of blockage you might be suffering from, our team are here for you. We can break apart and dislodge almost all kinds of blockages from with all kinds of drainage pipes. In the event that the pipe in question has sustained any kind of damage, we can also provide drain repairs for commercial and domestic systems.
What Causes Blocked Drains in Knutsford?
There are many ways in which your drainpipes can become blocked. Some of these blockages will be caused by natural events beyond your control, whereas some will be caused by improper use. It is also possible for simple wear and tear to contribute towards blockages within your drainage system. Some of the most common causes of blocked drains in Knutsford for a range of properties include:
- Improper Use – This can include flushing or disposing of unsuitable waste within your drainage system. Some of the most common materials which can lead to blocked drains include:
- Wet Wipes and Baby Wipes.
- Feminine Hygiene Products.
- Solid Food Waste.
- Fats, Oils and Greases (FOG Waste).
- Drain Warping and Collapsing – It is possible for drains to become warped or otherwise damaged due to misuse. For example, if drains are required to deal with too much pressure or too much waste. In these cases, individual drain pipes can warp and become misshapen. It is also possible for drains to collapse. In these cases, the drain itself can become blocked.
- Tree Root Intrusion – It is possible for tree roots to grow into your drain pipes. They only require the smallest of gaps in order to grow into the pipe. Tree roots can enter your drains through loose connections, cracks and fractures in the pipes themselves. Once inside your drains, these roots will grow extremely quickly and can cause total blockages to develop.
How Do I Know if My Drains Have Become Blocked?
In some cases, it can be difficult to know whether your drains have become blocked. There are many different features to look out for if you suspect a blockage. Some of the most common symptoms to look out for include:
- Slow-to-Clear Drains, including Sinks, Showers, Toilets and Baths.
- Gurgling Noises from Drains.
- Unpleasant Smells Emerging from Drains.
- Backwashing or Flooding.
These are some of the most common symptoms of blocked drains. If you notice any of these issues across your property, you need to get in touch with the professional team at James Drains today.
What Are the Risks of Blocked Drains in Knutsford?
If left uncleared, drain blockages in Knutsford properties can lead to a wide range of issues. Some of the most common problems that you could encounter include:
When a blockage is present, it is possible for waste and water to move backwards up your drain pipes. This can lead to flooding across your property. Depending on the location of the blockage, your system may flood inside your property or externally.
Even if there isn’t any obvious flooding in your property, blockages can cause water damage to your property. Over time, blocked drains in Knutsford can cause long-term damage to your building’s foundations.
How Will James Drains Clear Blocked Drains in Knutsford?
Here at James Drains, we’re able to deliver a complete range of drain unblocking services to homes and businesses. We have access to industry-leading technology which can be used to break apart and dislodge any kind of blockage within your drains.
Drain Rodding in Knutsford
Here at James Drains, we can provide drain rodding in Knutsford to all kinds of properties. Using high-quality drain rods, our engineers will be able to directly interact with your blockage. We can break blockages apart and ensure that they are disposed of.
High-Pressure Water-Jetting in Knutsford
In addition to drain rodding, we can also utilise high-pressure water-jetting to eliminate blockages within your drains. Our engineers will force a high volume of water into your drains at a high pressure. This water will be strong enough to eliminate blockages without causing any damages to your drainage system.
Call James Drains to Clear Blocked Drains in Knutsford
Here at James Drains, our experience team can eliminate all kinds of drainage issues in Knutsford. Thanks to our industry-leading services, we can eliminate drainage blockages of all kinds. Our experienced drainage specialists can work to dislodge any kind of blockages, including man-made and natural blockages.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today. You can reach our drainage specialists directly by calling 0800 037 5112. If you prefer, you can send any questions or concerns through our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.