Hours Of Operation: 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week
Blocked Drains Macclesfield
Blockages in your drains can lead to a range of serious problems. They can not only be harmful to your health, they can lead to structural damage in your home or business. In the long-term, neglecting to deal with blocked drains in Macclesfield can require costly repairs. If you want to save yourself hassle and money, you need to eliminate blockages as quickly as possible.
Here at James Drains, our team of dedicated drainage specialists can deliver a complete drainage care service. We will use industry-leading technology to identify the exact location and composition of any blocked drains. Our professional team can deliver drain rodding and high-pressure water-jetting to clear even the most difficult blockages.
If the blockage has been in place for a long time, it is likely it will have caused damage to your drains. We can help you to repair pipes which have sustained damage. In extreme circumstances, we will deliver drain replacement services to protect your home or business from further damage.
What are the Main Causes of Blocked Drains in Macclesfield?
Blocked drains can be caused by a variety of reasons. Most commonly, drains become blocked when they are forced to deal with unsuitable substances. This is normally due to human error and poor drainage care. However, it is also possible for natural problems and factors beyond your control to impact the health of your drainage system.
Some of the most common causes of blocked drains in Macclesfield can include:
- Fats, Oils and Greases (FOGs) – Fats, oils and greases are present in practically kinds of blockages. These substances can easily adhere to the inside of your pipes. Once in place, they can be extremely difficult to dislodge. They can easily capture other solid wastes and create serious blockages very quickly.
- Food Waste – Solid food waste is an extremely common cause of blockages. Most of the food waste that is disposed of into drains is small. However, they can stick together in the pipes or become lodged in FOGs. When they do become part of a blockage, food waste can rot and decay. This is the cause of many unpleasant smells and health hazards around blocked drains.
- Flushing Non-Degradable Waste – Toilets are designed for human waste, toilet paper and grey water. Disposing of any other kinds of waste in these systems can easily cause serious blockages. Some of the most common materials that people dispose of in toilets can include:
- Feminine Products.
- Kitchen Roll.
- Wet Wipes and Baby Wipes.
- Tree Roots – Tree roots can easily grow into your drain pipes. Once inside, they will grow extremely quickly due to the availability of water and nutrients. These tree roots can easily grow to become serious blockages which are difficult to dislodge.
- Unpleasant Smells.
- Slow to Empty Drains.
- Gurgling Drains while Clearing.
- Standing Water.
- Flooding around Exterior Drains.
- CCTV Drain Survey – Before we start to eliminate your obstruction, our team will conduct a detailed CCTV drain survey. A CCTV drain survey will help us to identify the precise location of the blockage in your system. We will also be able to understand the cause of the blockage, which can affect the unblocking techniques that we use.
- Drain Rodding – For softer blockages, we can deliver reliable drain rodding. This solution can be used to break blockages apart. Our experienced team will work to eliminate the obstructions without causing any further damage to your pipes. Drain rodding clearance techniques can be used to eliminate compacted leaves, wet wipes and food waste obstructions.
- High-Pressure Water-Jetting – Our experienced team can force a high-volume of water into your system. As this water enters your system at a high-pressure, it will work to clear all kinds of blockages from your system.
How Do I Know If I Have Blocked Drains in Macclesfield?
Whenever your drains do become blocked, they will cause a range of minor symptoms which can be used as warning signs. These can quickly lead to major problems, which can cause serious health risks and structural damage. Some of the main symptoms to look out for include:
Any of these issues can be used as a warning sign that your drainage system isn’t working as it should. In the worst cases, blocked drains can easily lead to flooding across your property. They can also increase the pressure in your drains, which can cause serious damage to your pipes.
A Complete Service to Clear Blocked Drains in Macclesfield
Here at James Drains, our experienced team can work to eliminate blockages of all kinds from your drains. Our drainage specialists can deliver a comprehensive service to identify and eliminate obstructions from your drains. We have worked to eliminate blockages in homes, businesses and industrial drainage systems across Macclesfield.
Our experienced team can deliver a complete service, including:
Using small cameras which we can easily move through your system, we will be able to view the condition of your drains in real-time. This can not only be used to identify the blockage, but also allow us to view the state of your drains. If your system is suffering from any kind of damage, we will be able to identify it.
It is important that this solution is conducted by a professional team. High-pressure water-jetting can be risky if the water pressure is too low or too high. If conducted incorrectly, it can lead to damage to your pipework. It can also result in contributing to the standing water in your drains, which can lead to flooding. In the hands of our drainage specialists, it can be used to great effect.
Struggling with Blocked Drains in Macclesfield? Call James Drains Today!
If you’re looking for a professional team to deal with blocked drains in Macclesfield, call James Drains. Our experienced team have helped in a wide range of homes and businesses to deal with obstructions in their drain pipes. We will deliver a complete service, from the initial CCTV drain survey to the final drainage tests.
For more information on our comprehensive service, get in touch with our team today. You can reach our drainage specialists directly on 0800 037 5112. If you have any questions or concerns, you can email them to us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.